The new homepage of RoomCloud dashboard is live!
The new homepage of RoomCloud channel manager is online. Thanks to a more essential and immediate view of the data of your structure, you have a new tool to support your revenue strategy, which also offers you a more in-depth view of market trends.
What are the news?
- Check-in and Check-out: shows the total number of entries and exits of the current day. By clicking on “more information” you access the reservations section with the filter applied.
- New: shows the number of new bookings made during the day. By clicking on “more information” the details of each booking are shown.
- Revenue, Room nights and ADR: the revenue generated, the room nights booked and the average price calculated on the previous 30 days’ bookings are shown on the right side.
- Top channel and top country: collects information on the three channels that have generated the most sales and the main countries of origin of the customers of your property in the last 30 days.
- BE performances: shows the conversion rate of RoomCloud Booking Engine (if activated) calculated by comparing the visits received and the reservations generated.
- GHA performances: shows the conversion rate of campaigns on Google metasearch calculated by comparing the visits received and the reservations generated (only visible for clients that have activated the campaigns).
- Review score: reports the score assigned to your property by Booking.com.
- Rate comparison: shows the price trend of your property for the next 7 days compared to your 5 main competitors.
- News: Shows the latest product and connection updates, service communications, and helpful alerts.
And this is just the beginning!
We are planning further updates and major improvements to RoomCloud homepage.