RoomCloud connects you with Spanish banks through Redsys payment getaway
Our Booking Engine now integrates with the Spanish payment getaway Redsys. Spanish hosts can now receive the transaction directly on their bank account. Redsys offers the connection with more than 100 Spanish financial institutions. All you have to do is request the connection of the Booking Engine to your bank account through Redsys!
The portal acts as a link between your hotel, your bank and the payment method used by your guest. Once the guest selects the payment method, the host only needs to forward a web application form to the Redsys server. The form will contain his data and the transaction. In this way, if the payment is approved, the account will automatically receive the amount.
- Doesn’t require any software installation
- No more insecurity as it immediately notifies if the payment has been received or refused. If it’s refused, the guest can immediately choose another payment method
- Full transparency as the payment extension details all the costs in advance. This maintains the entire operations crystal-clear, thus reducing the risk of fraud
- It follows standards and specifications of international brands (Verified by Visa, MasterCard SecureCode, J-Secure …)
- With the introduction of 3-D Secure, banks allow customers to use all types of cards for online payment. On the contrary, older debit cards were not allowed for online financial transactions
- The payment gateway detecs and uses your language