You can now create promotions and special offers for Booking.com portal directly from the dashboard of RoomCloud channel manager! Booking.com deals are self-managed discounted offers. Properties can make these special discounts available for a target customer channel: closed user groups and/or for all.
Why create promotions?
The advantages offered by this new possibility are many:
- Increase bookings (receiving bookings even in low season and on days with little potential, or by selling nights between two bookings)
- Greater visibility on Booking.com (Early Bookers and Last Minute Bookers deals are highlighted in the search results)
- Attract specific customers (with secret offers and limited time discounts)
- Check the discounts (rates for cancellations with non-refundable rates and minimum LOS).
Types of promotions
Offers can be of three types, depending on your goal:
- Basic offer: a discount for the guest per rate
- Last Minute: to sell unreserved rooms
- Early Booker: to attract early bookers.
In addition, you can choose whether to make the special rate visible to everyone or only to a certain category of trusted customers.
To create a new offer from your RoomCloud extranet, from the side menu click Properties – Booking.com – Promotions.
By clicking on Add promotion, a window will open where you can select all the features of your new offer. You can now choose the type of Deal, the target customers, the rooms concerned, the discount fee, the minimum duration and much more.